That's where most people connect with horses. They are strong in places where we aren't. Smart where we can't be smart. Fearless when we're afraid.
Chrome magazine "The Other Woman" by Billy Smith
Over the course several years I have collected quotes that come from riding, but fit many situations. Let me share a few and see if you can relate. Whether you are a horseman or not, you should find these useful:
1.Patience outlasts strength every time and usually gets better results.
2. Tackle the hardest thing first and get it out of the way.
3. Second place is a learning tool.
4. If you have no feel, you shouldn't be wearing spurs.
5. If it bothers you how they wear their hats, maybe you shouldn't be riding with them.
6. The surest way to ruin a good horse is to work him hard after he has already given you all he has.